Find and view suppliers
- At the top of the page, click Network to open the Network page.
- Click Vendors.
- If you have the Vendor Manager Administrator role, you can select if you want to view only a specific company or all companies. To do this, select the company or All in the drop-down list below the My Vendors title.
- To search for a specific supplier, type the name, or part of the name, of the supplier in the Search field, and click .
To filter the supplier list, click one of the filter boxes under Quick filters or Categories:
- Quick filters
- Ready-made filters that you can use to find the suppliers that you
Quick filter Description expired_documents Suppliers that have documents where the expiration date is in the past. import_open_api Suppliers that have been imported through the Open API. minority_owned Suppliers that are owned by people belonging to a minority group. This quick filter is only available if suppliers are enriched using the optional Dun & Bradstreet feature. missing_bank_details Suppliers that are missing bank details. missing_address_details Suppliers that are missing address details. missing_contact_details Suppliers that are missing contact details. small_business Suppliers that have a small number of employees and a relatively low volume of sales. This quick filter is only available if suppliers are enriched using the optional Dun & Bradstreet feature. ui Suppliers that have been created by making a supplier request. Vendor_Master Suppliers that exist in the customer's ERP system.
- The system creates categories automatically, for example, to identify suppliers that have been invited to a campaign. You can also add and remove categories manually.
To stop using a filter, click the filter box again.
To view the information of a supplier, next to the supplier's name, click
The default columns in the view are:
- Company Name
- The name of the supplier company. In the expanded view, you can also see the connection date and the data list status.
- The status of the supplier record. The approval status shows whether the approval is in the pre-approval or post-approval phase. Pre-approval phase is before supplier invitation. Thus, these are new supplier proposals. Post-approval means supplier records that come from suppliers for approval. Onboarding status shows the invitation status. For example, candidate means that no invitation is sent yet, and completed means that the supplier completed the registration.
- Vendor Code
- The customer's ERP ID for this supplier record. The ERP ID can be either imported via API or updated manually in the Administrative information section. This ID is typically the same as in Basware P2P.
- Company Codes
- The customer company code which usually is based on the company codes in the customer's ERP system. The column can have multiple values which means that the supplier is used in multiple companies. The value is updated in the API import.
To view more details about the supplier, click Company Details and then click to expand one of the
- This section provides audit trail or workflow log on individual actions done to the supplier record. You can see when the supplier was created, who created and approved it, and also which supplier users have updated the profile and when. Suppliers cannot view this.
- Administrative information
- This section contains standard internal customer information, for example the workflow category, company code, ERP ID, and possible custom fields for the supplier record. Suppliers cannot view this.
- Company information
- This section contains basic information about the supplier company, for example company registration numbers, addresses, contact details, payment and delivery terms, order information, and bank account details. It is also possible to add custom fields to collect more data from the supplier. You can update company information until the invitation is sent to the supplier. After the invitation is sent, the supplier then owns this data.
- This section contains any uploaded documents with their upload and expiration dates.