Set campaign parameters
- In the Campaign name field, enter a name for the campaign.
Set the start and end dates for the campaign:
- Click the Start date field to set a start date for the campaign.
- In the Start time drop-down list, select the start time of the campaign.
- Click the End date field to set an end date for the campaign.
- Select I want to use my own landing page.
- In the URL of the landing page field, enter the URL of the landing page.
Click Validate to make sure the URL is
When you use a landing page you have setup yourself, make sure that the landing page directs the users to https://portal.basware.com/join. Otherwise, the users you invite will not be able to reach the Basware service selection page.
- Under Select invitation methods, select No email. I will contact the supplier myself.
In the text field, define the URL that you want to use for the campaign.
The full URL follows the format: https://portal.basware.com/open/<specified URL>. For example, https://portal.basware.com/open/acme-einvoicing-campaign.
- From the Language drop-down list, select the language you will use in the invitation.
- Click Next to review the campaign details.