Propose a change to a purchase order
The section describes an optional Basware service. You need the Invoice Key-In and PO Flip service to follow these instructions.
If you receive a purchase order that you cannot, for example, fulfil completely, you can propose a change to the purchase order.
- On the Documents page, click a purchase order to open it.
- Review the purchase order.
Click Propose Change to reject the purchase
The New Purchase Order Response page opens.
Under Promised Delivery Date, set a delivery
- To define a common delivery date for all line items, select the Specify delivery information at header radio button, and choose a date under Promised Delivery Date.
- To define a delivery date for each line item separately, select the Specify delivery information at line level radio button.
- Click the line item to which you want to propose a change.
- Update the line item details to which you want to propose a change.
- Click Send Response to send your proposed changes to the buyer.