Find a document using advanced search
When you log in to Basware Network, by default, you can see the business documents that you have sent and received in the last 30 days. To see all your business documents, close the Date Range pane at the top of the Search Results table.
- Enter a document number in the Search field.
To filter the search results by document details, add the filters that you want to
- Click to open the Advanced Search panel.
Enter the filters that you want to use:
- Sender: Show documents from a specific sender.
- Recipient: Show documents that have been sent to a specific recipient.
- Last Updated: Show documents that have been updated within the defined period.
- Invoice Date: Show documents whose invoice date is within the defined period.
- Due Date: Show documents whose due date is within the defined period.
- Gross Total: Show documents whose gross total amount is within the defined limits.
- Buyer Reference: Show documents with a specific buyer reference number.
- Creation Date: Show documents with a specific creation date.
The documents that match your query are displayed in the Search Results table.
To sort the results, click the Sort labels:
- Invoice Date: Sort the results based on the invoice dates of the documents.
- Due Date: Sort the results based on the due dates of the documents.
The arrow icon next to the label defines whether the results are sorted in ascending or descending order. To reverse the order, click the label again.
To view a document, click the title of the document in the Search Results table. The business document page
The service notifies you, typically within 7 to 14 days, if you have forgotten to open an invoice that you have received from your business partner.