You can turn notifications about new messages on and off from a service's View Details page.
- If you have activated the Online Receiving service, you receive notifications about new invoices, and your notifications function as reminders about unopened invoices.
- If you have activated the Email Receiving service, your notifications contain the PDF image of each new invoice as an attachment. The invoice image is delivered to all users who have been configured as recipients of notifications.
- Click Services.
- Select a service.
- Click View Details.
- Click Notifications to open the email notification settings.
Set your notification preferences:
- To receive notifications about new messages, check the Activate checkbox, and enter the email address to which you want to receive notifications in the Email field.
- To disable notifications, clear the Activate checkbox.
- Click Save.